Monday, September 2, 2019

                              ~~MY FATHER~~

My father name is Ganesh Gurung. He is 37 years old. He lives in U.K(united kingdom). He is an chef. He works really very hard to fulfill our needs and demands. He is really very kind-hearted and general person. He helps every needy people wherever he see. He is an responsible husband and a responsible father too. He tries to fulfill our every needs. He is a beautiful soul i have ever meet. I am feeling very proud because he is my father. He treats me as a princess. But, sometimes he get really very angry on smallthings but he loves me alot. He has a very well builted body. I love my father very much.

              ~~HAPPY   FATHERS    DAY~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

  DASHAIN Dashain , also  Bijaya Dashami ) is a festival originating from  Nepal . In parts of India, it is called  Dashera .  Dashera. Dash...